Wednesday, January 7, 2009 oh craps!
Posted by Mei Shan at 2:38 AM
Hello people!

it's the fourth day 0f sch! And i'm very satisfied with my class. hm.. because their .. at least more....
谈得来.:D'fighting
Mr tan PH neh come today. his on reservist. (eh. how to spell? am i correct?)
then mrs chang take over.. HAIYO!
The other subject still okok!

OH ya! i havent write down my new years resolution!
-.-
And i am really glad that Ms Stella toh is my form teacher.'tongue
Even though i will need to go floor ball trainings ._. because she will force one mah, whereas i am unwilling to go -.-"
^^

Then during training.. sara ask those who do not come for trainings. :X
I said i was lazy, which was not truth,
is it a white lie or a black lie? ,_,
it is not that i have no commitment.
if no commitment i will go for every trainings last year meh?
I just dont feel happy in there. i feel melancholic lor
okay la. some ppl may think i dont like the people in there.
Actually no lor.
we dont talk much. and i hated that feeling. everytime go training i tiam tiam one ._.
Actually hor. i very chatty one . if you know we well! hehehhe
XD
我们不谈得来就是了!!'character
sad sad sad sad
I love floorball alot . in fact, i adore it. :P
IT I JUST ... I DONT FEEL HAPPY IN THERE! AND THAT"S IT!
GRRRRR

oh. and thanks kengsiew for the encouragement. I really appreciate that (:
oh and lynn! who is somewhat closest to me among the rest of them!

This year would be very stress.. why? BECAUSE MY CLASS VAIR COMPETETIVE LOR!
ALL THE SMART SMART ONE"S IS IN THERE! LOLOLOL

'aim
toodles! XD