Friday, January 2, 2009 School reopens!
Posted by Mei Shan at 6:48 AM
HI

I havent been posing for some time.
school reopens!

and. my form teacher is miss toh! ._.
like that right, i need to go for trainings every now and then.
damn. i hated trainings. i hate everything abt floorball.

there are so many 'nerds' in my class!
and it will definitely be very competetive.
most of them is either top in class or top then.
:(
but at least. the class this year would be better?
i guess :\

cos i think they are more sporting, even though there are most of the 7 princess in our class.
got others mah, -.-

i miss the teachers last year.
oh. and heh, Mr tan is our bio teacher. hahaha!


I cannot tahan this already, honestly.
I WILL HATE! FUCKING HATE! THE BLOODY PERSON WHO SPREAD THIS BLOODY ECZEMA TO ME WHEN I WAS THE AGE OF 3!
DAMN YOU MAN!
you let me waste so much money on medical.
you let me suffer so much when i was sleeping
i even have sleepless night.
stupid sia .
spread spread spread.
see la. now my skin like that.
FUCK YOU LA
cb!

ehh.. i should be optimistic with this right?

aiya


anyway,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

and this year will be stressful.

(sry, a little late)

hehe!
bye! :D
hope this year would be better :D