Sunday, October 19, 2008
Posted by Mei Shan at 10:28 PM
HEYOOOO!

I MISS SCHOOL!
walau, a year had past. so fast!
so sad so sad so sad soooo saaaaaaaaaaddddddddd!

my results day!
so, science i got 73.
and then higher mother tongue i got 51.3, which is a miracle that i've pass! ^^
i want my 2 points, but then if go polytechnic , no need the points and dont have HML
br.
.
.
.
.
.
(hesitate)
i failed my english! walau!!!!
LOL. my language so damn bloody bad sia!
but...... my oral pull me up! then, i pass! HEHEHE :D

next is math.
79 ;D
lol, mr seow was damn furious with us today, because we didnt listen to him.
he shouted damn loud la.
._.
i was so damn high, er.. as in kept on laughing, after he scare me *_*

Afterwards is lit.
61!
still the same as mid year.

the results was better then i expected :O

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

SCHOOL IS ENDING! SHITS LA!
i miss the teachers. i miss my friends. i miss the laughters. i miss the toilets! LOL

and of course.. i miss u ! :)
( awww)

i am back to mapling! :D
BUT! that bloody fucking maple gm. i guess. go block my previous acc!
i cant play maple. my lvl 43!
now. restart agn la. the other one only lvl 16 nia. shits la
Audi lvl 15 liao! muahahahah!


TATA~