Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Posted by Mei Shan at 3:21 AM
Hello Peeps!
Exams are finally over! :D
my target are... can pass, can liao :S

Anyway, i am considering to be a PSL.
but, not much twodees or close friends are joining.
i dont like it. i dont want the camp to be like the floorball camp.
very fun, but at the same time. feeling very isolated. because no friends mah?

If i go, i will be gaining leadership skills and have fun, and also will be able to lead the sec 2s next year. But, will be feeling very isolated la.

If i Dont go, i will be lacking of the skills and would have a very horrible holiday.

asshole., what to do man?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.LOL
I had a dream, i dream of my whole family went to my grandma's house.
Because, we long time nvr see her liao.
so, when we reached, the moment my grandmother saw my sister, she began hugging her, kissing her, or whatever a grandma does, but for me. she doesnt care, she nvr talk to me or anything, like as if she hated me.
then i walked away and cry..... )":
awwwww, so sad! i wonder arh... HOW COME ALL PARENTS AND WHOEVER RIGHT.
ALL PREFER THE YOUNGER ONES AT HOME THAN THE OLDER ONES LOR. WALAU, DAMN BIAS LA!
or maybe the parents might think that the elder ones are mature, so no need so much attention.
amybe it's true? but yea... i agree with that la. HAH._.

..
now i am preparing for the Amaths test!!!!
I WANTED AMATH SO DAMN MUCH CAN!
digging out whatever worksheet or assigment book i have, to practice all those very complicated sums. that might come out! heheheh :D
if my sci can get 60 and above right, might be thinking of taking pure sci lor, so can have good future.
eh walau, i'm thinking of the future liao!
haha, siao one, -.0"


anyway, bye!
and as for the chalet thing.. dont feel like going.

i dont like my own class!