Friday, October 3, 2008
Posted by Mei Shan at 4:18 AM

I am so disappointed with this,
i know who wrote it. and you, this is disheartening ):<
no wonder people prank call me.
asking me whether I want stead.
i find this ridiculous and childish,
well, you like people to suffer like that is it?
i already had enough of this last year,
and now, when i saw this on the classroom table, ..
it wrote, wong mei shan
finding bf, followed by my handphone number.
I HATE this! you are such a disappointment.
i dont want to quarrel with you anymore.
Last time i think, whether you or your friends, go hack my friendster acc, go hack my cbox.
and spam in my blog with all those unpleasant words. even though now we're friends back again,
the horrible things that happened the previous year, i can still remember them deeply.
........
Eh yO!

bloody exams starts today!
i hope i pass eng paper 1
and and , the mother though paper wasnt so difficult!
i was able to write. aahahhaha.

i also hope i could pass hml! hehe :D