Monday, August 25, 2008
Posted by Mei Shan at 4:08 AM
ZZ
I AM SO FURIOUS RIGHT NOW.
AGAIN, ALL BECAUSE OF THE PROJECT . HEH-.-

HEY YOU! NEXT TIME LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN OKAY ANOT.
KAMGONG ISSIT?
MR SEOW ALREADY SAID HE WILL LAMINATE FOR US ALREADY. THEN YOU GO DO IT YOURSELF FOR WHAT THE GOD DAMN FUCK MAN?!
I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! I NEED TO LET MY ANGER ALL OUT!
I KNOW YOU 'RICH' LAR. LAMINATE NEED ABOUT $20 AND ABOVE, BUT YOU THINK ME AND CHARISSA RICH ISSIT?
HELLO?! WE ARE POOOOOOOR! UNDERSTAND. AND WE NO NEED TO WASTE THIS TYPE OF FUCKING MONEY. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? NEVER LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS, GO LAMINATED YOURSELF AND NEED US TO PAY. I TELL YA. I DONT GIVE A DAMN. IF I HAVE A CHOICE, I RATHER QUIT THIS GROUP. _|_
AND THAT FUCKING BOY. ONLY LISTENS TO YOU. NEHHHH.
I'M PISSED OFF. I JUST THINK THIS IS VERY UNFAIR TO US.
WHAT IF THERE ARE MISTAKES AND NEED TO CORRECT?
damn. you got to bear the responsibility. i dont give a damn.
$6 aint big. but for the poors . it can eat 6 meals in school. which means a week of pocket money. i can't get this money and give it to you. because you're wasting your money.
not mine? BECAUSE YOU NEVER LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!
open your ear bigbig la shit ass!

KNN!

i will not NOT NOT pay for the lamination.

a fucking attitude you have there.
and YOU little BOY too. '
I DONT CARE LIAO LA! KANENA BEI

_|_ fucker!
anyway. dont kpkb infront of me. i WILL NOT pay!

ahhhhhh... thats great.! :D

oh anyway, YAY! science history english spelling and math test is over !! ^^
left with english compre test -.-
the papers was okay.
except for science. heh. i hate physics! electricity -.-
more bio subject please!!

morning. went to school(duh)
CEP. a bunch of craps.
ENG. Spelling test
Recess. Eat lor.
Sci. Test lor
HML. sian la
Home econs. Had another test. oh great -.- but neh mind la. teacher let us open book
hehehe
Math. test agn. -.- haha. is was okay!! i know how to do most of them ! YAY ^-^



Bon Voyage~