Thursday, August 21, 2008
Posted by Mei Shan at 11:38 PM
I am damn pissed off with the project on math.
I don't know what the hell the other group members are doing.
Especially this lil boy. WEIJIE. _|_
the computer work i do, the designs i do. eh hello? this is not independent work okay?
AH! grrr!

so...
Morning.
History test. =D
hee! I know how to do most of them but only some particular question.

IT.
Khim Wang PLayed his wrestling game while I do the It thing

Recess.
I HATE! HATE HATE! LAst min work! I AlSO HATE PEOPLE DOING PROJECT IN THE LAST MIN
eh. What kind of group leader is that? Weijie? Nah... he's slacky and cannot get thing done. All he do is slack. I wonder what wanlin is doing in weijie's house?
Until Night alright, And they dint do anything for the math project.
I'm fucking disapointed. No responsibility eh?
Last Minute work = Rush
things that are done rushly* aint good
I tell you, Presentation ? ZERO MARKS
LOSERS!

Eng
Back grasp thing LOL
nothing much

math.
boring.

CEP Science

boring too


After stay back do the math project. No point lor.
No point doing it as nobody is helping .
Useless Shit la!

BYE